Middle School Information
Hi, PS17 Grade 5 families!
It's an exciting time for our students in fifth grade when the middle school application process begin. Normally, I would have parent workshops to inform you on the process and set up meeting times to help fill out applications but due to remote learning and blended learning social distance restrictions, i hope this Middle School support page will help you.
as of December 10th, 2020 the middle school applications are NOT open and some schools in our area are having virtual open houses below. Please view the flyers below to get more information. In the coming weeks you will receive a WELCOME letter that will provide you with instructions on how to set up your myschools account and ad your child using your unique account creation code.
Helpful links and resources
- New York City Department of Education Middle School enrollment overview and information
- Sign up for NYC Department of Education admissions email lists
- NYC MySchools Middle School directory and map
- Create a NYC MySchools account. An NYC MySchools account is needed to manage your middle school enrollment when the application opens and the admissions process begins.
- click here to fill out a google form requesting your contact information if you need support from Ms. Monica.